ACRA8 Abrasive Discs
ACRA8 is a high performance premium ceramic material. Works best for deburring castings and welding equation. ACRA8 abrasive disc applies to steel, low-alloy steel, high-alloy steel, cast iron as well as heat resistant steel.
Using many years of experience in the field of abrasives, including ceramics, we have created a new line of ACRA8 products – abrasive discs and belts. We produce ceramic abrasive tools – effective, durable and at a reasonable price.
- abrasive: ceramic premium grain
- backing: YY polyester cloth
- bond: resin/resin
- coating: closed
- grit: P24, P40, P60, P80, P100, P120
- applications: deburring of castings, grinding of welds
- applications – material: stainless steel, low-alloy, high-alloy steel, cast iron, heat-resistant steel
- special features: suitable for wet application, resistant to overheating – cooling additive
ACRA8 products include velcro discs, endless abrasive belts and rolls.